- 1. Purchase of the prospectus and admission form from the school office.
- 2. Submit fully filled application form at school office within predecided time frame.
- 3. Checking of the Admission list from the School Notice Board as per the given schedule.
4. Payment of fees as per the given fee structure in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “School”, where the admission is sought.
- 5. Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the relevant fees and completion of all the office procedure.
- 6. The decision of the school is final regarding the admission.
- 7. The Bus fees will be according to the Bus – stop of the student.
- 8. The Bus fees should also be paid in the form a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “School”, where the admission is sought.
- 1. One passport size, colour photograph.
- 2. The School Leaving Certificate from the last School attended.
- 3. Progress Report of the last qualifying examination. ( Not for I std candidate )
Admission process is regulated by Maharashtra State Board rules and ragulations .
40 seats per class.
Candidate should be of atleast five year old . He/she should not have enrolled their in any other school.
- For Students : Jr. Kg to Sr.Kg Fee at Rs. 8,000/-*
- I to IV Fee at Rs. 10,000/-*
Bus Charges As Per Stop/- per annum